We value you as customers and therefore protect your data and privacy. We want you to be absolutely sure that we handle your personal data not only in accordance with the obligations arising from legal regulations regarding privacy protection, but also with due care and moral responsibility. We use the data generated by using our online store to improve our services and provide quality service.
The administrator of personal data is:
trading company Way2top s.r.o.
with registered office at Žampachova 1724/7, Brno, 613 00
identification number: 041 09 724
registered in the commercial register kept at the regional court in Brno, file number C 88243
We collect personal data as part of the sale of goods through the online store located at www.livealbania.eu
- processing the order
- settlement of the complaint
- answering questions
- targeted offer of goods and services
- marketing actions
Recipients of personal data:
We carefully protect your personal data and in order to provide you with the best service, we use quality third-party tools. These tools process part of your data, but we always make sure that every service we cooperate with also meets all the conditions and complies with the GDPR.
Our website also uses the Google Analytics service, which records the behavior of visitors.
|Third party name||Country||Purpose|
|US||Analysis of behavior and traffic, online advertising|
|US||Analysis of behavior and traffic, online advertising, customer support|
|Česká pošta||CZ||Delivery of orders|
|Zásilkovna s.r.o.||CZ||Delivery of orders|
Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provision
The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is
Žampachova 1724/7, Brno, 613 00
identification number: 041 09 724
The administrator's contact details are
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
The administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- the processing of your order and the performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- The administrator makes automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 10 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (controller's subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the delivery of goods and the realization of payments based on the contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Upgate) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing and accounting services.
- The administrator intends to e.g transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services and cloud services.
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
You agree to these terms and conditions by checking your consent via the online form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.
These conditions become effective on 30.6.2022.